Welcome to Allview Lodge Paihia
Luxury beachfront accommodation in Bay of Islands
Beauty and luxury. Privacy and peace. Allview Lodge is the perfect Bay of Islands getaway.
Sitting on a headland overlooking secluded Sullivan's Beach, Allview Lodge offers stunning panoramas and private beach access all within an easy stroll of Paihia town centre.
The lodge is purpose-built with your ultimate comfort in mind, with self-contained suites set among native bush and landscaped gardens. Sit and watch the passing yachts, dolphins and native birds, or stroll to Paihia's shops, cafes, clubs and tourist pier. A short ferry trip to Historic Russell.
Your hosts, Peter and Robyn have 35 years of local knowledge and are committed to showing you all the beauty of the Bay of Islands and its attractions.
Certificate of Excellence Award for 2014 and 2011 - Tripadvisor
- Absolute beachfront
- Safe, sandy swimming beach
- On-site parking
- Courtesy pick-up from Kerikeri airport or bus station
- Enjoy a continental breakfast at your leisure
- Complimentary tea, coffee and special treats
- Bathrobes, hair dryers and toiletries
- Kayaks and petanque
- Books, magazines and games
- Local art featured throughout